Right now, I added :

main.cf
non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:8891

master.cf (avoid double skim signature after amavis check)
127.0.0.1:10025 inet n - n - - smtpd
 -o receive_override_options=no_milters

I can confirm that auto-reply vacation and mail sent by
/usr/sbin/sendmail command line from the mail server are correctly
signed by OpenDKIM.

Thanks for your answer.

Now, it only remains bounces.

Wietse, you said that it's not safe to use "internal_mail_filter_classes
= bounce".

What are your recommandation ?

Le 20/10/2013 13:11, Jose Borges Ferreira a écrit :

> This should be enough for signing bounces.
>
> main.cf [1]
> internal_mail_filter_classes = bounce
> non_smtpd_milters = inet:localhost:8891
>
> You must also update SigningTable in opendkim.conf to match MAILER-DAEMON
>
> José Borges Ferreira

Links:
------
[1] http://main.cf