Hello,

not tested ... and as far as I remember ....

1/ use a mix of smtpd_client_restrictions" and "FILTER" to redirect trafic from
10.11.12.13 to a local smtpd/port (for smtpd/27)

10.11.12.13 FILTER smtp:[127.0.0.1]:27

2/ define a new local cleanup service on smtpd/27
something like that:
127.0.0.1:27 inet n - n - 2 smtpd
 -o cleanup_service_name=cleanup-rw

3/ finally define the new cleanup service with the rewriting information you
need
something like that:
cleanup-rw unix n - n - 0 cleanup
 -o recipient_canonical_maps= regexp:/etc/postfix/recipientmap

Note 1 : canonical = envelope and header
Note 2: if you use for any reason (a content-filter for example) other cleanup
service after the cleanup-rw do not forget to add a "-o
recipient_canonical_maps=" on it to not make the check again

Rgds
Alain