Hi all,

I'm under the gun, and reading furiously, but I'm hoping someone will help point me in the right direction...

I want to set up an email alias for my domain, ie:

facilit...@example.com

That sends the email to two (or more) external addresses:

us...@example2.com
us...@example2.com

Currently, if I set up the alias, each recipient only sees themselves as the recipient, but I need all recipients to see each other, so each knows the other received it.

I would prefer they not see the original alias, but it isn't that important.

I'd also like for one the be added as 'To:', and the other as 'CC:', but again, not really that important, as long as they will each see the other got it.

I'm guessing I need to use Address Rewriting rather than just an alias, but I'm not sure which method or how to accomplish it.

Thanks,

Charles