I have Postfix running on CentOS 6 with SELinux in enforcing targeted
mode.  By default, SELinux will block the following two components of
my system:

* A custom smtpd instance listening on the loopback interface on port 10025
* Using Postfix virtual as the delivery agent to maildirs that are not
under the normal local /var/spool/mail

I'm not a SELinux expert, so I wanted to ask if anyone here has a
critique of how I configured SELinux to work.  For the non-standard
maildir location, I copied the context of /var/spool/mail like this:

chcon -R -u system_u -r object_r -t mail_spool_t /var/userdata/mail

>From what I understand, this will work unless contexts are rebuilt.
We don't plan to rebuild, but to be safe I'd rather create a SELinux
policy that dictates this location should have the same context as the
system mail spool.  Does anyone have a .te file example for doing
that?

For the custom port, I used this to create a new policy module (of
course it has to be compiled and installed), which seems to be all I
need(?)

module postfixport 1.0;

require {
        type postfix_master_t;
        type port_t;
        class tcp_socket name_bind;
}

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean allow_ypbind
allow postfix_master_t port_t:tcp_socket name_bind;