Am 12.02.2014 14:46, schrieb Daniel Pocock:
> On 12/02/14 14:12, Wietse Venema wrote:
>> Daniel Pocock:
>>> I'm trying to work out what is a sensible configuration for servers
>>> without local delivery.
>> http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html#null_client
>
> I'm familiar with that, it is almost what I want
>
> They key difference is that I want to be more restrictive about
> usernames that are accepted
>
> I was referring to the recipient addresses, not sender addresses

what is *more* restrictive in that context?

you have to have a full list of valid addresses and
reject *anything else* and there is nothing between

example:
local_recipient_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-recipients.cf

[root@rh:~]$ cat /etc/postfix/mysql-recipients.cf
user     = dbmail_readonly
dbname   = dbmail
hosts    = unix:/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
query    = select email from dbma_recipients where email='%s';