-----Original Message-----
From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of edw...@netsensecomputers.com.au
Sent: Wednesday, 19 February 2014 11:25 AM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: I have screwed it up

Hi all,

I've been using postfix with a smarthost, and my ISP has just required me to
use a new smarthost with authentication. After some struggle, I eventually got
it to work, but now the incoming email that fetchmail is delivering to postfix
is also forwarded to the smarthost, and therefore lost.

Can someone, PLEASE, tell me what I've screwed up?

Have you got the domains that you are rec'ving email for listed in mydomains?

Thanks,
Edwin

===[Disclaimer]===
This electronic transmission, including any attachments, is confidential, may
contain privileged information and should be read or retained only by the
intended recipient. If you received this message in error, please delete it
from your system and notify the sender immediately. Any review, dissemination
or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended
recipient is strictly prohibited.