Am 04.03.2014 14:19, schrieb Matthias Egger:
> Can somebody point me to the propper direction on how to solve this?
>
> What we have:
>
> * <secret...@ee.ethz.ch> has bought a long time ago some software where
> she regulary receives "hidden" (to the public) download links for upgrades.
> * Secretary has quit and her account will be removed soon.
> * We have contacted <sa...@software.tld> and asked to replace the
> secretary address by some other address

> Unfortunately <sa...@software.tld> is ignoring us and still sends the
> download
> links to <secret...@ee.ethz.ch>.

raise that to their managers, if you have a service
contract they must not ignore you

> What i would like to:
>
> I would like to make sure, that these specific upgrade mails coming from
> <sa...@software.tld> sent to <secret...@ee.ethz.ch> will be redirected
> to another address. But Emails coming from <some...@somewhere.tld>
> (which also could include <some.othersen...@software.tld>) should
> receive a regular "Recipient address rejected: User unknown" message.
>
> Is this possible somehow?

even if you find some hack to achive this - don't do that
you taint your setup and over the long it will be unmaintainable
what if the one understanding this mailserver setup quits?
if i would be the new admin and find such hacks i would quit at day one

in other words: do not try to solve social problems with technical hacks