I'm not sure if this is on topic or not. I can't tell whether this is mailman issue or a postfix issue.

I have set up mailman.
I have set up a virtual domain for mailman in the mm_cfg.py via the add_virtualhost() function. I have successfully created the list. I subscribed to the list, got the confirmation note and confirmed. when I went to send a message to the mailing list, I get a user unknown.

In the mm_cfg.py

MTA = none
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'lists.xyonet.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = 'lists.xyonet.com'
add_virtualhost('lists.delrc.org', 'lists.delrc.org')

I get my transports from a database and that is working since I'm getting other mail via the local delivery agent.

the transport entry is:

lists.xyonet.com           mailman
lists.delrc.org            mailman

Then in the master.cf i have
mailman unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe flags=FR
 user=list argv=/etc/mailman/postfix-to-mailman.py ${nexthop} ${mailbox}

main.cf
transport_map =