Hi Wietse,

Wietse Venema wrote:
Wietse:
The right question is "I need a message store that is replicated
in multiple locations". Once you have such a message store, any
number of Postfix MTAs and mail clients can use it.
Ramesh:
Please let me know how to implement this, share me urls i will go
through it how replication helps to solve our problem.
To find solutions, open your favorite search engine and try "cyrus
mailbox replication", "dovecot meailbox replication", and so on.

I've been wondering about this too, and it strikes me that "mailbox replication" is only relevant to local delivery. What about replicating the various intermediate mail queues? (My current HA setup is brute force - a failover virtual machine, with a completely replicated file system. But I've been looking for ways that are more granular, and that are easier to do across two separate data centers.)

Thanks,

Miles Fidelman