Sorry my english.
But I mean that they try to do this, but we don't allow, of course.

Thank you for your information.

----- Mensagem original -----
De: li...@rhsoft.net
Para: postfix-users@postfix.org
Enviadas: Quinta-feira, 8 de maio de 2014 13:11:37
Assunto: Re: Decrease the Postfix connection speed

*please* get rid of reply-all on mailing-lists

Am 08.05.2014 17:59, schrieb Alfredo Saldanha:
> Legitimate email is the normal authenticated users, newsletter, or something
> else, I suppose.
> I'd like to put a delay in internal spammers cases.
> Because I have today "customers" that pay to send 3 thousand spams per day

if your customers pay to send 3 thousand spams per day
please tell us your IP to blacklist it

> The idea is let the authenticated user send 300 messages per hour in maximum
> 3K per 24h.
> This is in company contract, out of this, I need to increase the delay time
> to don't punish the regular customers.

you can use 'smtpd_client_connection_rate_limit',
'smtpd_client_recipient_rate_limit'
and 'smtpd_recipient_limit' with different values for each listeners in
master.cf

the rest is math