Now I got it working - thanks

Are tcp_table lookup "deamon" instances supposed to exit themselves - for
every lookup - or can postfix reuse them "persistent"

I'm having a hard time understanding the comment in the bugs section: The
client  does  not  hang  up when the connection is idle for a long time
(http://www.postfix.org/tcp_table.5.html)

My tcp_table lookup "deamon" is currently running under daemontools (max
concurrent 10 instances) and postfix seems to keep them hanging around - but
sometimes it seems that the system gets stuck
I'm going through my own code - but havent found anything yet - hence my
question

/Uffe