On 7/1/2014 2:21 PM, Narcis Garcia wrote:
> if I run mail command or swaks, they both make Postfix to send with SMTP
> from 127.0.0.1 or public IP. Never 127.0.0.2
>
> Can I tell Postfix to make 1 mail sending from 127.0.0.2 ?
> If so, I suppose the SMTP service listening at TCP/25 will receive the
> local communication from 127.0.0.2 (?)

You've completely lost your way, you're confused.  DNSBL tests are on
inbound connections.  Here you're talking about sending mail outbound.
I think Wietse's answer confused you.

Why are you averse to using the standard tools that everyone uses to
test DNSBL queries, mainly 'host' and 'dig'?  This is all that's needed
to confirm your IP DNSBL queries are working, assuming you execute them
with the same user permissions as Postfix.

Cheers,

Stan