Hi,

you already did this, but I'll point you to the correct chapter anyway:
RTFM :)

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.html#scoring_options

You could probably do everything you want with REPLACE and
backreferences in the regular expressions too, but why complicate things
when unnecessary. You're too experienced (and large-mouthed :>) to not
know that security cannot be obtained through obscurity. Header munging
is almost always the wrong solution.

Tom