On Wed, 20 Aug 2014, ml ml wrote:

This setup is not very unusual if you have a lager network. Then you
have multiple mailout servers for send/deliver the mails.
How could i possibly control recipients that do not belong to me?!

You failed to adequately describe the problem. We assumed you were talking about inbound mail, not outbound mail. If outbound mail is being abused, you need to deal with whatever user(s) are abusing your server.

IMHO, the real problem is you have local users (users sending from an address in mynetworks) who are spamming with fake sender addresses. The backscatter problem is a symptom of the bigger problem of your users abusing your server. Fix the real problem, not the symptom.

-- Larry Stone
   lston...@stonejongleux.com