Is there anything which is either a part of, or that works
with Postfix that is capable of automagically maintaining
a personal whitelist of specific e-mail addresses, to which
a given user has previously sent outbound e-mail?

To be clear, although I have the local Postfix configured to
use many different public blacklists, and also some local
domain-based blacklists (in which I have blacklisted all
of yahoo.com, for example) what I am looking for is something
that would effectively override all those filters for specific
e-mail addresses that I have previously sent outbound mail
to, e.g. <myrfriend...@yahoo.com>.

I'm guessing that I am far from the first person to have wanted
such a thing, but has it already been built?

Regards,
rfg

P.S.  I am agnostic with respect to the level of specificity
required.  For example if I sent something to <myrfriend...@yahoo.com>
and then that address became whitelisted for _all_ local recipient
addrsses, I think that would acceptable, even if (as should be
obvious) it might possibly be better to have that address only
be _selectively_ whitelisted, i.e. just for <r...@tristatelogic.com>.

Either way, an automated whitelisting thing would be useful...

... but only if it works with Postfix.