Sorry if this is a bit simple, but I can't seem to figure out how the
components fit together.

Given the following:

1)  MX/Relay machine running postfix:  relay.domain1.com

2)  Client machine:  client.domain2.com

I'd like to restrict/deny (5xx permanent error) incoming messages from the
Internet to client.domain2.com if they contain attachments.  But no such
restriction should be applied to other clients or to users on
relay.domain1.com.

I presume this would be done with some type of header check plus some type
of restriction class.  If that's true, then I need some help with both.  If
I don't even have that right, I'll need a some more help.   ;-)

Thanks,

Michael