On 27 Sep 2014, at 09:19 , Charles Marcus <cmar...@media-brokers.com> wrote:
> On 9/27/2014 11:07 AM, wie...@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)
> <wie...@porcupine.org (Wietse Venema)> wrote:
>> Would an updated postfinger command help? Wietse
>
> Well... if it could provide the output I described, then certainly. The
> suggestion for a new command was just to illustrate I was saying it didn't
> have to be a postconf command argument…

Have you run postfinger?

postfinger - postfix configuration on Sun Sep 28 08:54:53 MDT 2014
version: 1.30

Warning: postfinger output may show private configuration information,
such as ip addresses and/or domain names which you do not want to show
to the public.  If this is the case it is your responsibility to modify
the output to hide this private information.  [Remove this warning with
the --nowarn option.]

--System Parameters--
mail_version = 2.10.0
hostname = mail.covisp.net
uname = FreeBSD mail.covisp.net . . .
--Packaging information--

--main.cf non-default parameters--
alias_database = hash:$config_directory/aliases
. . .

--master.cf--
smtp         unix  -       -       n       -       -       smtp
smtp         inet  n       -       n       -       1       postscreen

. . .

Seems to  do exactly what you want.

--
Dinosaurs are attacking! Throw a barrel!