Le 10/10/2014 06:40, Ronald F. Guilmette a écrit :
In message <20141010030256.gw13...@mournblade.imrryr.org>,
Viktor Dukhovni <postfix-us...@dukhovni.org> wrote:

On Thu, Oct 09, 2014 at 10:28:52AM -0700, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:

What happens if in fact the matching rules specified in the access(5)
man page resulted in matching _multiple_ things at the same priority/
precedence level?  For example, what if I had the following table:

domain.tld      PREPEND X-Foo: bar
domain.tld      PREPEND X-Bar: for
Now you're showing a misunderstanding of Postfix tables.  They are
key->value mappings.
Actually, I *did* (and do) understand that point.  I was just asking
for it to be confirmed, since another poster suggested yielding
multiple values for a single lookup key, which on the face of it made
no sense to me.

Yes, I use one table per header I need to prepend for a match, with the same match in each table.
Sorry for the misguided multivalued key suggestion.

Emmanuel.