Is it not better (easier, simpler) to use an FallBack Relay, to queue
undeliverable mails for an extended period, rather than generating bounces/NDRs?
--
Chris Phillips
________________________________
 Information in and attached to this electronic mail is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
electronic mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended
recipient any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action in
relation to this message is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, and immediately and permanently delete it without making any copies or
disclosing the contents to any other person. When addressed to our customers,
any information contained in this electronic mail or in any attachment is
subject to intY’s Terms &
Conditions<http://www.intycascade.com/about-us/terms-and-conditions/>. We have
scanned this electronic mail for viruses but we do not represent or warrant it
to be virus free and recommend that you carry out your own virus checks on the
electronic mail and any attachments.

intY Ltd is a Limited Company, registered in England and Wales at 170 Aztec
West, Bristol, BS32 4TN. Company Number: 3438922.