Am 12.12.2014 um 15:48 schrieb Noel Jones:
On 12/12/2014 8:24 AM, Isaac Grover wrote:
Good morning,

We have users on a domain who are convinced they are losing emails
due to our spam filtering (postscreen, amavis, spamassassin). We
have shown them logs of legitimate spam being filtered with no false
positives, but they want to be exempt from all spam filtering.

Is it possible to exempt their domain from postscreen filtering, so
they receive every single email addressed to anyone in their
organization, spam or not?

Postscreen filtering happens when the client initially connects,
even before the hostname lookup. The only postscreen whitelisting
possible is by client IP. This is by design

true it is by deisgn

but not because postscreen don't know the RCPT/Sender

in enforcing mode it logs the complete envelope including HELO which is mandatory if you are responsible for others mailboxes because you need to be able answer question if a specific mail was blocked and why