Am 04.01.2015 um 19:03 schrieb m.dvo...@annkar.cz:
well well, I am sure I need to study more about Postfix, but

the mail sended by sendmail is finally send by smtp to external (remote
domain) - because sendmail-> postdrop-> maildrop->pickup->
cleanup->etc....until smtp

then you missed to state that you talk about the final destination of the mail which is independent of sendmail / pickup and hence the subject and question are wrong :-)

that's why you should start with describe what you want to achieve instead how in general

this final SMTP is important for me.

I will modify the Question: Is it possible to set any parameters on this
"final" smtp step how the message is handled before sending?
@Andreas,
thanks for idea with transports, may be it will be the only way - I have
to play with this little more...

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#sender_dependent_relayhost_maps