Hi,

i just uploaded version 1.15 of mtpolicyd with support for accounting and quotas:

https://markusbenning.de/blog/?p=36

I also wrote a small guide on how to implement smtp level accounting/quotas with mtpolicyd:

https://mtpolicyd.org/getting-started.html#Mail::MtPolicyd::Cookbook::HowtoAccountingQuota

--
Markus

Am 2014-12-23 13:50, schrieb Benning, Markus:
I just implemented a first version of a accounting plugin for
mtpolicyd:

https://www.mtpolicyd.org/documentation.html#Mail::MtPolicyd::Plugin::Accounting

github project: https://github.com/benningm/mtpolicyd

I'm currently testing it on a small postfix installation with the
following setup:

Vhost in mtpolicyd.conf:

<VirtualHost 12346>
  name="accounting"

  <Plugin AcctClient>
    module = "Accounting"
    fields = "client_address,sasl_username,recipient,sender"
  </Plugin>
</VirtualHost>

(dont forget to configure a database with db_dsn,db_user,db_password in global)

Check in postfix:

smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions = check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:12346

If you're using an smtpd_proxy_filter setup dont forget to add

    -o smtpd_end_of_data_restrictions=

to the re-inject smtpd instances or you'll duplicate counters.

My plan is to test the plugin for a while and also implement a Quota plugin
to enforce limits and then release it with the next version.

Markus