Hi,

I have a query regarding queue ids.

In my mail system, 150 mails/min flow is there and I need to keep track of
mails and DSN for atleast 24 hours. To achieve this functionality, I have
modified code as follows.

1. I am logging all mails Queue ids in a text file.(Queueid represents
Correspondiong mail)
2. If I am receiving DSN (DSN contains for which queueid, it is for),
checking for which mail it is for and then updating corresponding queueid
(mail) as delivered.
3. If I don't receive DSN for some time(I'm waiting for 10 hours), I need
to send mail again(automatically).

To achieve above, Queueids should be unique.

I have enabled enable_long_queue_id = yes

Now my doubt is how long, queueids will be unique, for 150 mails/min mail
flow?

or am I missing some thing crucial?

or is there a simple way to do this? Is my approach correct?

All your suggestions are appreciated. Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Hyndavi

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or supp...@bel.co.in immediately