Our Internet facing services for inbound messaging have been isolated. Therefore, any outbound traffic such as bounces must go through a secondary complex. We're running an older version 2.8, my expectation is to move to 3.0, if possible otherwise or 2.11 sometime in the next month.
Thanks for you help.