I need to be able to relay outbound for this customer of ours as a service
we provide and I need to be able to block compromised accounts which I have
been successful at for years until this new spam technique showed up a few
weeks ago.
I do have a way to detect this Bcc sending _after the fact_ and put in a
DISCARD for the sending address to stop the spam but some have already
gotten out.  When Bcc'ing 300 at a time, even a few getting out will create
a lot of damage to our IP's reputation.
I need a way to detect the number of Bcc's in the headers to block them
based on other characteristics.  The problem is, all of the other
characteristics are perfectly legit ways of sending mail without knowing
the number of Bcc'd recipients.  It's very common to send an email Bcc'ing
a lot of recipients and putting your own address in the To: field.
Spamassassin only sees the To: header as 1 recipient when there could be
300 Bcc'd.