Am 05.02.2015 um 22:19 schrieb Charles Marcus:
Ok, Can't seem to figure this out...

I want to block sending to certain domains - in this case, a domain that
is typod...

Googling suggests this should work:

smtpd_relay_restrictions = check_recipient_access
${hash}/blacklisted_domains, permit_sasl_authenticated,
permit_mynetworks, reject

blacklisted_domains contains
exemple.com REJECT did you mean 'exAmple.com'?

But querying the map only works for the plain TLD, not for email
addresses for the TLD.

  # postmap -q exemple.com hash:/etc/postfix/maps/hash/blacklisted_domains
REJECT did you mean 'exAmple.com'?

  # postmap -q recipi...@exemple.com
hash:/etc/postfix/maps/hash/blacklisted_domains

What am I missing?

that you can do that with a *transport*

on our submission servers we use mysql configs and have a seperate "typo transports" table joined with the regular transports for years now