li...@rhsoft.net:
> > Instead of "sh postfix-install name=value" use "make install name=value"
>
> i did that as you can see on bottom if the message you responded to
>
> make install -non-interactive install_root=%{buildroot}
> config_directory=%{postfix_config_dir}
> meta_directory=%{postfix_daemon_dir}
> daemon_directory=%{postfix_daemon_dir}
> shlib_directory=%{postfix_shlib_dir}
> command_directory=%{postfix_command_dir}
> queue_directory=%{postfix_queue_dir} data_directory=%{postfix_data_dir}
> sendmail_path=%{postfix_command_dir}/sendmail
> newaliases_path=%{_bindir}/newaliases mailq_path=%{_bindir}/mailq
> mail_owner=%{postfix_user} setgid_group=%{maildrop_group}
> manpage_directory=%{_mandir} sample_directory=%{postfix_sample_dir}
> readme_directory=%{postfix_readme_dir} || exit 1

No, I said:

    make install name=value

without rpmbuild crap.  I support make install only. I do not support
rcpmbuild crap.

I want you to execute the command without rpmbuild crap, and if
that command without rpmbuild crap does not work, then I will try
to find out why that command without rpmbuild crap does not work.