On 2/19/2015 6:35 AM, li...@rhsoft.net wrote:

Am 19.02.2015 um 12:32 schrieb John:
On 2/16/2015 10:29 PM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
smtp_tls_cert_file = /root/ssl/certs/$mydomain.mail.pem
smtp_tls_key_file = /root/ssl/private/$mydomain.mail.key
Are there any destinations for which you need client certs to gain
access?  If not set these empty.

I thought these were needed for TLS.
I must be a /little/ confused. Is it the sender or the receiver that
initiates TLS?
From your comment to remove them, it must be the receiver, correct?

that's not the point

smtp_ settings are client
normally the client don't need a cert for TLS
your browser and mail-client don't use one too
Hmmm. How does this affect Submission? We have remote users who send mail using one of the servers I /administer/, they use submission (587) how does this affect them? I have commented both of the above out and so far I don't see any problems, but I am concerned that I have broken something!

--
John Allen
KLaM