Thanks for Your explanation. I see that Postfix community is very strong
and fast :) Its good to know :)

Back to subject.

We are using Red Hat distro so I`m not planning to use Postfix version
higher than its in the repository. What can I say, RHEL is crap if we are
talking about updates for the common packages. They are supporting latest
release 2.6.6 and I will stay with this release. Of course it would be
great to build new package even with version 3 but then I must support it
till end. Its enterprise environment so we need to follow some rules (some
times stupid...).

This what I dont understand is, what exactly Postfix doing during stop
command.
If I good understand queue model, Postfix storing files in the queue
folders. My server sending thousands of E-mails per day. If I will stop
Postfix, for sure some of them will stay in the queue folders. How to
migrate that part without loosing data ? Should I simply copy files with
proper permissions and ownership between two servers ? Is there any
commands which needs to be executed afterwards ?

Thanks in advance for Your support.

Zalezny