I'll try this, but i'm not developper, i'm not sure to be able to do this.
Thanks for your help

-----Message d'origine-----
De : owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
De la part de nico...@devels.es
Envoyé : mardi 24 février 2015 14:54
À : postfix-users@postfix.org
Objet : Re: count sending email per month

El 2015-02-24 13:40, Laurent RAYSSIGUIER escribió:
> Hello,
>
> I'll need to build a mail relay which is able to count how many emails
> are send by an sasl sender per month.
>
> 5000 mails per month for this one, 3000 for another one, etc…
>
> Is there a way with postfix to do this ?
>
> I need addon or internal functions can do this ?
>
> Any help will be welcome.
>
> Best regards
>
> Laurent

You could write a basic policy service for Postfix so any outgoing e-mail (put
as check_policy_service under smtpd_recipient_restrictions or
smtpd_relay_restrictions if you run Postfix 2.10+) is saved in a database
(MySQL, PostgreSQL, ...). This way you can make simple queries to your database
backend and extract any data that you need.

More info here: http://www.postfix.org/SMTPD_POLICY_README.html

Regards.