On 03/02/15 17:37, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 11:26:14AM -0500, Wietse Venema wrote:

If you want to *replace* those recipients, you could use

/etc/postfix/main.cf:
     recipient_canonical_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical
     recipient_canonical_classes = envelope_recipient

/etc/postfix/recipient_canonical:
     u...@example.com   ot...@example.net

Why not virtual_alias_maps as Noel suggested?

It would have the same effect, but without introducing the possibility
of confusion with virtual alias domains.

And this is a 1-to-1 mapping, where-as virtual aliases are 1-to-n.
Going with recipient canonical would not have been my first choice,
but the OP can go with whichever works best for him.

Thanks for the possible alternatives.

In this case I chose to go with the REDIRECT because we have an option to also do REJECT. (User can chose to redirect or reject through a webinterface). It was nice to do it in one lookup.

I didn't see in the manual that REJECT is limited to one recipient. But I should still test it.

In the end I will need to go with the virtual_alias_maps because I'm already using the canonical rewritting (but in headers and envelope).

Rudy