Charles Orth:
> Hi All,
>
> I have been looking at postfix 2.11.1 code base.
> It appears SMFIR_ADDRCPT_PAR is for the milter to add new recipient with
> parameters to the current message.

When the Milter application receives the END-OF-MESSAGE event, it
invokes the libmilter smfi_addrcpt_par() function, and the libmilter
library code sends an SMFIR_ADDRCPT_PAR request to the MTA.

> I need my milter to receive the RCPT TO parameters. Does postfix provide
> support for passing these arguments to the milter?

I am not aware that the protocol allows the MTA to spontaneously
send RCPT TO (or other SMTP or message) events after END-OF-MESSAGE.