On Wed, Apr 08, 2015 at 08:44:10AM +0200, Antonio Alberola wrote:

> Antonio Alberola:
> >> I verify my alias configuration. The output of `postalias -s
> >> /etc/aliases` command not report any error and show me all alias
> configured.
>
> >Show the evidence.
>
> I have omitted unnecessary lines with other alias.
>
> $ postalias -s /etc/aliases
> @:      @
> YP_LAST_MODIFIED:       1428399273
> alias:   user1, user2

And the associated "owner-<alias>"?  And DO NOT obfuscate the alias
name to "alias" that's confusing.  Use some other non-generic name
if you must obfuscate at all.  Example:

    $ postalias -s /etc/aliases | grep waldo
    owner-waldo:   user3
    waldo:   user1, user2

And don't set "expand_owner_alias" to "yes", that's generally a
bad idea.  Leave it at the default value of "no".  Do however make
sure that the associated "owner-waldo@$myorigin" address routes
to the local(8) delivery agent just like "waldo".

--
        Viktor.