Google’s not feeding me much on doing this on a per-user basis…

I’d like to give users the option to block emails with certain attachments -
zip, exe, etc.

I know that server-wide the simplest option is header checks.  I’m open to
adding another milter to my chain of milters.  I already have sql-backed prefs
for other purposes, so it seems like it should be easy, I just need the right
milter…

Of course if anyone has any general hints about the current rash of malware
coming from clean IPs that passes some fairly strict postscreen and SA checks,
I’m more than happy to hear about that as well.

Thanks,

Charles