Postscreen is successfully blocking a lot of spam for us. Our DNSBL settings are doing a great job, however I'm having one "false positive." One of our customers does a bit of business with a Chinese firm. Their rep from this firm is using the nefarious 163.com as their service provider. Of course this is being blocked. I do NOT want to allow 163.com as a whole to be whitelisted (I'm getting 100s of connections/day from them and AFAIK only this particular address is sending legit email.)

Is there anyway to have postscreen allow just the one particular address?