Hello Colleagues,

on the one of our SMTP servers we are receiving a lot of duplicate messages
with different time stamp and ID. The same message(with the same content)
is received at : 11:20, 13:50, 16:30.

What could be a reason for it ? Could it be a problem with Postfix server
on the our client side ? For example, our client Postfix server wasn't able
to send message first time but for some reason our server received message.
And then after two hours its tried to sent the same message again... and
again.

What could be a reason of duplicate messages received in the different time
stamps ?

Thanks in advance for any hints!

Zalezny