On 06/25/2015 06:31 PM, Viktor Dukhovni wrote:
On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 02:07:37PM +0530, Ram wrote:

I see that milter.org has been shut down.
A commercial decision by the new owners of Sendmail.  This does
not remove support for the milter API from Postfix.

Now I am wondering if milters are the recommended way for extracting data ,
or perform some changes to mail in transit.
They are way to do so.
Ok, that sounds fine.

I am not sure where do milter specific questions now go ?
If I were to use a multithreaded C milter , and I need to use a redis handle ( Not thread safe ) How do I maintain persistent redis handle so that I dont have to connect to redis for every mail