Hi All,

I just installed, configured and have working OpenDKIM.  I can see
outgoing email is being properly signed, but not certain what it's doing
for me on the receiving side of things?

All the searching and reading I've done talks all about how to get it
going, and how to test your outgoing email, but not a word on what it
does for you on received email--e.g.: validating the signatures on same,
alerting you to mis-matches, or whatever?

Can somebody either enlighten me or point me in a direction in which I
might find enlightenment?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is