Hey,

I am using postfix with spamassassin and a relayhost directive.
The way I am using spamassassin is by the content_filter option.

When I am applying delivery confirmation on a message I am receiving a confirmation but from spamassassin

I want to get delivery confirmations from my upstream realyhost and not from spamassassin.

I am using spamassassin as a unix pipe in the master.conf ie:
spamassassin unix -     n       n       -       -       pipe
        user=spamd argv=/usr/bin/spamc -f -e
        /usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -f ${sender} ${recipient}

I have seen couple posts in the mailing list about the case which spamc is listening on localhost but I am not using it this way.

Sometimes it is very important for me to know that the next hop received the message since this report profs that both my local mail system and the upstream did their job correctly and the rest is up to the receiving system to handle. This is due to the fact that some systems or users I work with tend to make mails "disappear" and legally when both my logs and the upstream relayhost logs have been confirmed with the message id etc they(the people I am working with) needs to formally resend a request since their system doesn't hold the email and it will invalidate the old document that was sent before but disappeared.

If this is not the place to ask let me know.

Thanks,
Eliezer