On Fri, Nov 6, 2015 at 10:13 AM, John Allen <j...@klam.ca> wrote:

> Is OpenDKIM worth while?
> I use amavis and it says it signs and verifies DKIM so do need anything
> else?

Disclaimer: as the OpenDKIM package maintainer for Fedora/EPEL, and a
contributor to the upstream project, I'm a bit biased. :)

I'm not sure how flexible amavis' DKIM signing and verification is, but If
you're wanting to sign for multiple domains and/or sign with different keys
depending on the sender, OpenDKIM is an easy way to go. Very easy to use as
a Postfix milter. OpenDKIM is still a very actively maintained project
(2.11 Alpha just came out) and focuses 100% on DKIM. I tend to like tools
that focus on doing their "one main thing" well. And OpenDKIM is literally
a 5 minute install.

SteveJ