--On Tuesday, February 09, 2016 11:00 AM -0500 Wietse Venema <wie...@porcupine.org> wrote:

The "inet_protocols" setting is not covered by this, because it hasn't
changed.

BTW, with inet_protocols=ipv4, Postfix has never included IPv6
addresses in the default mynetworks value. Including IPv6 addresses
would not make any sense when Postfix cannot accept or create IPv6
connections.

Thanks. In going over the old 2.x system, inet_protocols wasn't explicitly set in main.cf, so it defaulted to "all". Now I have it explicitly set to what postfix ships with, which is "ipv4" as the default.

I realize I don't use mynetworks the way you probably anticipated. ;) I've redone my build so that it behaves the way I need it to work.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Platform Architect