On 02/19/2016 08:05 PM, Sebastian Nielsen wrote:

> Yeah, I agree that actually, only 644 is required on that config
> file. But why get so angry when someone 666's a file to just get
> things working? Its not like a list of banned spam domains is
> something super-sensitive.

Maybe this makes a good case in point. Your "list of banned spam
domains" is actually whatever an attacker would like to feed into
check_sender_access. For example, your domain name was registered with
Gandi. Anyone who can execute *anything* on your server can now redirect
all Gandi emails to himself, reset the password on your account, and
take over every domain you own.