On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 01:54:12PM +0000, Pascal Maes wrote:
> From time to time, one of our users is caught by a phishing
> attempt. His account is then used to send spam and generally
> the MAIL FROM does not match one of our addresses.
snip
> Would it be possible to test only the existence of the MAIL
> FROM ?

postconf.5.html#reject_unlisted_sender

reject_unlisted_sender
    Reject the request when the MAIL FROM address is not listed in
    the list of valid recipients for its domain class. See the
    smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender parameter description for details.

postconf.5.html#smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender

smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender (default: no)

    Request that the Postfix SMTP server rejects mail from unknown
    sender addresses, even when no explicit reject_unlisted_sender
    access restriction is specified. This can slow down an explosion
    of forged mail from worms or viruses.

(Especially read the rest of that, the "details" referred to from
reject_unlisted_sender.)
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/