On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 11:38:13AM -0700, @lbutlr wrote:
> That is postscreen, which has a 4 or 5 second delay for new
> connections however, that connection would be logged, wouldn’t
> it?

Yes, but if Y! outbound servers are not getting past 220, ...

> The only instances of yahoo.com I see in the logs are faked email
> addresses from Russian domains

... you would not see the "yahoo" name in logs.  You'd only see IP
addresses.  Perhaps you should go through some of your postscreen
pre-220 rejections and see if Y! are among them.

Also, at this point "postconf -nf ; postconf -Mf" are appropriate,
because there might indeed be a Postfix issue.
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/