On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 06:47:45PM -0400, Wietse Venema wrote:
> Noel Jones:
> [ Charset windows-1252 converted... ]
> > On 5/18/2016 3:46 PM, Sebastian Nielsen wrote:
> > > It is actually possible to use multiple results when using the
> > > built-in restriction commands (permit_sasl_authentication,
> > > permit_mynetworks, reject, etc)
> > > (Eg, words that can be used in the rules chain instead of
> > > "check_sender_access")
> > >
> > > Then they will be inserted in the rule chain just where the
> > > check_sender_access is,
> > > Using processing commands like DISCARD can however only be used
> > > in single.
> >
> > This is correct.  Multiple "simple" actions are allowed in an
> > access map result. (not sure where this is documented)
>
> In the access(5) manpage.
>
> ACCEPT ACTIONS
> REJECT ACTIONS
> OTHER ACTIONS
>        restriction...
>               Apply  the  named  UCE  restriction(s) (permit,
>               reject,  reject_unauth_destination,  and so on).
>
> Not quite sure what to change here.

Ah, that's clear, and sorry, I missed that.

My confusion came from the RESTRICTION_CLASS_README, "... you can't
specify a lookup table on the RHS ...", which I misremembered.

Thanks Noel, Sebastian, and Wietse.

While we're on the matter, however, is "UCE restriction" a proper
term to use here?  I'd suggest that "UCE" is never proper.  Are these
not more properly called just "restrictions"?
--
  http://rob0.nodns4.us/