Dear Colleague,

I have small server at home (with dynamic IP) with Postfix as MTA.

Because I`m using dynamic IP address, I decided to create simple relay
server with static IP on amazon aws cloud. Here comes my question:

1. How to configure relay server which will relay all E-mails from
authenticated users from any IP.
My home server external IP is changing very often, so relay server needs to
relay messages from all IPs. I would really appreciete for any example
configuration for a MTA and for a relay server.

I simply would like to setup one username/password for all my e-mail
accounts and base on that relay massages to the internet.

Thank You in advance for any hints and support.

With kind regards

Zalezny