I am using postfix on an Ubuntu 16.04 system. I have also installed dovecot as my mail server. I am able to send mail, I am also able to check my mx setup from outside my domain (mxtoolbox) and it tells me there is only one issue with a banner mismatch in my reverse dns. The problem is I cannot receive mail. The system returns a "user not found" or "user unknown" message in the logs. I checked my home directory and there is a Maildir in that directory. I do not have virtual mailboxes set up. Any help would be appreciated.

Bob