Am 15.08.2016 um 18:12 schrieb Pat Suwalski:
> Hello,
>
> I'm looked in every corner of the internet for a solution to this
> seemingly simple problem I'm having.
>
> Last week, I started signing mail with opendkim, and hope to have DMARC
> fully implemented for all of my domains.
>
> I host dozens of domains, and send all of their mail through a single
> outward-facing postfix server (we'll call it mymailserver.com).
>
> At this point, everything works with DKIM, but DMARC fails because
> Postfix's "MAIL FROM" envelope does not match the domain name from the
> numerous hosted domains. I believe "MAIL FROM" uses the $mydomain, which
> in this case is "mymailserver.com".
>
> The DMARC reports come back with:
>
> <record>
>   <row>
>     <source_ip>11.22.33.44</source_ip>
>     <count>1</count>
>     <policy_evaluated>
>       <disposition>none</disposition>
>       <dkim>pass</dkim>
>       <spf>fail</spf>
>     </policy_evaluated>
>   </row>
>   <identifiers>
>     <header_from>somedomain.com</header_from>
>   </identifiers>
>   <auth_results>
>     <dkim>
>       <domain>somedomain.com</domain>
>       <result>pass</result>
>     </dkim>
>     <spf>
>       <domain>mymailserver.com</domain>
>       <result>pass</result>
>     </spf>
>   </auth_results>
> </record>
>
> As you can see, although DKIM and SPF pass individually, the DMARC
> policy still marks SPF as "fail" simply because the 5322.From is
> "somedomain.com" and 5321.MailFrom is "mymailserver.com".
>
> Is there a simple directive to give Postfix so that it always passes
> "MAIL FROM" matching the "From" for trusted hosts?
>
> Thanks a million,
> --Pat

i am not sure  what your problem is ( do you mean sending reports with
strict spf ? ) however have a look on this too in your concept

https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7489

7.1.  Verifying External Destinations

For example, if a DMARC policy query for "blue.example.com" contained
   "rua=mailto:repo...@red.example.net";, the host extracted from the
   latter ("red.example.net") does not match "blue.example.com", so this
   procedure is enacted.  A TXT query for
   "blue.example.com._report._dmarc.red.example.net" is issued.  If a
   single reply comes back containing a tag of "v=DMARC1", then the
   relationship between the two is confirmed.

Best Regards
MfG Robert Schetterer

--
[*] sys4 AG

http://sys4.de, +49 (89) 30 90 46 64
Schleißheimer Straße 26/MG, 80333 München