From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org [mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org]
On Behalf Of Rosenbaum, Larry M.
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 4:22 PM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: OT: SMTP round-trip monitoring

We are interested in getting an outside service to do round-trip monitoring of
our mail servers (i.e. check that SMTP mail is flowing in and out and send a
notification if it isn't). [We are not interested in services that send an
email to one of our mailboxes and checks it with POP or IMAP.] Can anybody
recommend some commercial services I can check into?

Thanks,

Larry M. Rosenbaum
Oak Ridge National Laboratory