Op 22-10-16 om 18:23 schreef /dev/rob0:
> On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 04:15:41PM +0200, Paul van der Vlis wrote:

>> Is the conclusion now, that Postfix is relaying here?
>
> The only actual conclusion is that you have failed to put forth the
> necessary information, as Bill [I think] pointed you to the
> http://www.postfix.org/DEBUG_README.html#mail link.

Thanks, I did oversee that hint and I will study the page.
At the moment no spam is coming in anymore.

> What appears to be most likely, if we were given adequate
> information, is that an account has been compromised, and a botnet
> uses those credentials to relay spam through you.

Strange is, that the "Authenticated sender" account does not excist.
What does exist is an account for that mailadres and another account for
the part
for the "@", but I've changed the password of both and the spam did not
stop.

With regards,